Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Pokemon Story

When I was like 8 maybe younger, I got into pokemon, I had a huge collection of pokemon cards and I played with my older brother Zack. Now at this time Charizard was a SUPER rare card.
So one day, I go to the store with my brother and family. Naturally we both decide to grab a pack of these oh so popular cards. Zack opens his pack, with gleaming eyes he searches hopefully for Charizard... No dice.
Then he watches over my shoulder as I nonchalantly scan my pack for cute ones. "oooo a butterfree!"
Then, there it is. Charizard. "look Zack LOOK! I got a, ch- ch- chair- ryzard?" he says nothing. Of course I was only excited that it was all shiny. Later that week, not knowing the value of this card...I get scammed by my brother. He trades me a...wait for it. Ponyta. "look Kaila a flaming pony!" "oh COOOOOOOL" I said as I thought about the trade for about 5 seconds.
To this day he still has that card. And I will never let him live that down.
The End....
On that note. You should totally go Check out  the Presidents of the United States of America's latest track, "Can't Stop (Catchin' 'Em All)," a tribute to some of the new collectible creatures in Pokemon Black and White. http://www.joystiq.com/2011/03/07/presidents-of-the-united-states-of-america-pen-a-pokemon-song/ 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment