Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Greetings!

Ok so this blog is honestly going to be about anything from, random rants, reviews, music, possibly poetry, life. You name it. Mostly just my thoughts on things.
I am a 16, I play guitar and ukulele, I draw/paint, I write occasionally, and take lots of pictures. If I could banish drama to a dark dungeon. I would. Unfortunately I can't. But I do wish life could do without it. But apparently it can't.
I'm kind of a Geek, a 'Geek in training' if you will.
I'm a chameleon, I blend with my surroundings, if you are being a crazy insane person singing loudly to and dancing..so will I. If you are boring and lame.. well I'll calm down slightly :P
Ok well this is all I'm going to say for now. If you have a certain thing you would like me to write about, let me know.
^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment