Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sorry.

Hormones suck.
Today for instance, I broke into sobbing tears when I found out my parents took down my childhood tree house, later I broke into several fits of anger, and on top of everything, I over think everything.
Listen all you guys, could you please cut girls some slack? We can't help it one minute we turn into raging beast destroying all in our path, and the next were on the floor crying cause we spilled milk. It just happens. We really REALLY cannot control it.  However I do try my best to control myself, and sometimes I can do it... Sometimes though, now for instance, If someone called and had some new problem with me. I would most likely cuss them out and hang up. But don't worry we have our moments of saneness.
I am deeply sorry in behalf of the female gender...

No comments:

Post a Comment